Skip to main content

Should i write my name and signature at the back of my photo in g-325a form?

Anaheim, CA |

im confused if i write or not?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


A# is sufficient, but it won't hurt to add your name. No signature is needed on back of photo.


You can just write your name and Alien Registration Number (A#), if you have one. No need to sign.

Legal disclaimer: By answering this question, there is no intention to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. An attorney-client relationship has not been formed. The answer is not intended as anything other than the opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The answer given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.


I agree with my colleagues. Passport photo requirements can be found here:

Best wishes.

(626) 771-1078 Los Angeles Attorney Theodore Huang, Esq. This is not legal advice. No attorney/client relationship is established. Attorney Huang is licensed in MD; practice limited to federal law.


Print your name and A number, in pencil.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.