Should I trust privnote.com ?

Boyertown, PA |

what are you trusting the website to do? If you provide more information, and a legal question, we may be able to assist you.

Answer given for general advice and is not a legal opinion, which would require an analysis of the facts and circumstances as well as the applicable law and regulations.

This appears to be one of those websites where you can send someone something and it "self-destructs" after a period of time so there is no trace of it. You are probably asking the wrong people - that is more of a tech question.

If you have a legal question, perhaps the lawyers here can answer it.

This is not legal advice nor intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided here is informational in nature only. This attorney may not be licensed in the jurisdiction which you have a question about so the answer could be only general in nature.

what are you trying to do using this website? agree with the other 2 answers - wrong forum. Ask Edward Snowden...

Please contact my law office at 718-333-2394 or join my blog to receive more information about your question: http://advanced-legal.blogspot.com Law Office of Inna Fershteyn, P.C. 1517 Voorhies Ave, 4th Floor Brooklyn, NY 11235 (718) 333-2394 www.BrooklynTrustandWill.com

Such website is not affiliated with any Avvo lawyer so not a legal question. Go ask some tech person and give more info as to your concerns.

My answer is not intended to be giving legal advice and this topic can be a complex area where the advice of a licensed attorney in your State should be obtained. Please click "helpful" or "best answer" if my answer added any value or add a "comment" if you have more info for me to help you get a better answer.