I was caught stealing from a Kmart in Pennsylvania today. This was my first time stealing, and I'm a BROKE college student. Here are my questions:
1. What are my chances of being admitted into an ARD program?
2.. How much do you think I'll have to pay in court?
3. Hoe much does the ARD program cost?
4. Should I pay my civil demand letter if I cannot afford a lawyer?
5. If I don't pay and Kmart sues me (and I can't afford a lawyer) will I just end up paying more?
6. Can a pro bono legal aid lawyer defend me if Kmart decides to sue?
Criminal defense Criminal charges Criminal charges for theft Right to counsel in criminal cases Defenses for criminal charges Arraignment for criminal cases Victim compensation and criminal conviction Criminal record Probation for criminal conviction Employment Lawsuits and disputes Civil rights Shoplifting