Skip to main content

Should I hire an attorney for a Failure to maintain lane control ticket?

Eden, NC |

I was merging into a turn lane when a car swerved toward me and to avoid a collision I swerved off into what I thought was a grassy field. It actually had a cement drainage ditch that i hit and totaled my car and caused severe injury to my face, What happens if i just plead guilty and pay the ticket. Is there any type of driving class I can take to reduce the charge or help me in this situation.

+ Read More

Filed under: Traffic tickets
Attorney answers 3


Talk with a traffic law attorney before pleading guilty to anything.

Good luck.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.


Spend a couple hundred bucks for a local traffic court lawyer to fight citation.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


I agree with my astute colleagues.