Skip to main content

Should I get an injury attorney?

Mesa, AZ |

I was at a local fast food place. I went to grab a high chair for my son and the bar broke and hit me full force in the mouth. I had a busted lip and bleeding gums. I took pictures of the injuries to my mouth and of the broken high chair. My bottom teeth have stayed numb. I have state medical and i don't know what my dental covers. Should I make a dentist appointment? It happened on the first. I planned on putting my very active 13 month old in that chair. He could have gotten hurt. I'm not sure what to do or who to call. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for reading.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Yes it is a good idea to go to the dentist to get some treatment and to determine the extent of your injuries. If you do not require more than one visit to your dentist then this is not a claim that would likely require an attorney. Many facilities have what is called premises medical payments coverage that would cover the cost of your dentist visit. If you have not already started a claim with the location where you got hurt do so as soon as possible.


Mr. Garrison is correct. Documentation of injuries is important in personal injury claims, should you make one. Dental trauma can also be subtle. A crack or root damage may not be immediately apparent. If there is no lasting damage though, an attorney will be difficult to find.


Get to a dentist immediately and if you have injuries consult with a personal injury atttorney


See your dentist, and have a local personal injury lawyer investigate.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer