Should I do walk in for a new fingerprints even though I just got them done 2months ago ?

Cerritos, CA |

I have a pending AOS case with uscis for more than a year and half 2months ago I got i130 approved and notice to get new fingerprints which I already did the very next Busness day, and on Friday I got email saying post discision activity and saying that my i485 was approved and Today I got another email saying that they sent me a notice that they had registered my AOS and the card will be mailed to me within 60days, but it says sometjing about completing any ADIT if needed , the day before I got the first email on Friday I got a notice saying I have to take a new fingerprints I called uscis and they said I should just ignore it as long as my i485 was approved after that notice and I just toke my new fingerprints not even 2months ago, I don't have lawyer and I would like to know what to do

Best Answer

Probably not, but you may want to discuss this with an experienced immigration lawyer, and show him/her the paperwork.

Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Yes.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Thank you for you answer, I toke my fingerprints code 3 , 2months ago, and I still need to go for another one ?

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

It is that or constantly wondering whether you should have.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Government works in mysterious ways

Yes you should.