I was hired to pre and paint the exterior of a house.I pressuer washed and stared scapping and sanding off the old paint. After svereal days of working I stared feeling sick.I started thinking this may be LEAD paint,I went to Home Depto and got a test kit. Sure enought it was LEAD paint. I spoke with the home owner He said he knew i was LEAD paint. I then explained to his that there are state & fed laws to follow when doing LEAD paint removal.The next day he called me to release me from doing the job and has refused to pay me, I'm calling my doctor today to get blood work done. Do i have a case.
Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.