Skip to main content

Several responded, to "Can a Judge change a charge" and said " it make no scene" answer the following THEN, LOOK BELOW

Omaha, NE |

Can a judge in any judicial process under any circumstance change, substitute, modify, interchange, exchange, a charge not brought by a prosecutor or Employer YES or NO, how
Search on the WEB, DE07528910288
Parg. #8 and tell me if "Failure to Follow" is the reason for my removal.
Hamilton v USPS 1996 Footnote [4] We similarly modify other Board cases that may be read as explicitly or implicitly equating a charge of failure to follow supervisory instructions with a charge of insubordination. E.g., Cowins v. Department of Veterans Affairs, 64 M.S.P.R. 551, 554, 557-58 (1994); Gatling v. National Transportation Safety Board, 17 M.S.P.R. 43, 48 (1983), aff'd, 758 F.2d 667 (Fed. Cir.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


If you don't like any of the several answers you received, ignore them. This post will likely get you similar responses- too many gaps in facts to allow for a 'yes' or 'no' answer as you demand.

Hire an attorney if you want analysis based on ALL your facts and circumstances.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.


Don't understand the question. Please post again.

Most lawyers will give you a free consultation if you ask for one. We do this all the time, but remember that our time is valuable and you should stay with the people who help you the most.


This is far too confusing to give you any solid answers to anything you have asked. Basically, it depends upon the facts, none of which you have given.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida. If you wish to contact the above attorney, see his profile at this website.


Please clarify

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer