Skip to main content

Seeking criminal defense lawyer in state of georgia that handles criminal appeals, payment plan

Atlanta, GA |

do you know of any criminal appeal lawyers that work out a payment plan in georgia

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If the conviction was due to some sort of DNA, perhaps the Georgia Innocence Project can help After conviction, the defendant has right to file a motion for new trial withing 30 days of conviction.

Also defendant feels there was a substantial denial of his/her Constitutional Rights then he/she can file a writ of habeas corpus in the county of incarceration. For a conviction for a felony it must be filed within 4 years of conviction.

Hope this helps.


I do, and alot of them.