Asked in Delray Beach, FL

Right to a speedy trial? What can I do if my son is sitting in jail on a VOp for 19 Months without a trial?

8 attorney answers

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer