Skip to main content

Revising visitation rights?

New York, NY |

My ex-wife recently got a new job that requires her to be away from home much longer than before. Is there any way for me to increase my visitation rights to see my son more often?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes. You may petition the Court to increase your visitation. I strongly suggest you hire an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer