Skip to main content

Requesting court hearing transcript

Boise, ID |

I had a hearing where a motion 35 was requested and denied. Can I get a copy of the transcript? I was nervous and would like read what was said. Is there usually a fee for this, and do I have to use my attorney?
Thank you,

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you are represented by an attorney in this matter, you should speak with your attorney about getting a transcript of the hearing. Transcripts are typically requested from, and produced by the court reporter present at the hearing. Most courts also make an audio recording of hearings. You can ask the court clerk, in the court administration office, for assistance in getting either the audio or written transcript. You may be required to submit a written request for what you want. There will be a fee associated with getting the transcript.

The information provided by Ms. Vega is general in nature and should not be relied upon as legal advice. By answering this question, Ms. Vega is not intending to give legal advice. Nor is Ms Vega agreeing to the formation of an attorney-client relationship through her answer. To receive legal advice, you should hire an attorney and provide your attorney with all of all the relevant facts and materials related to the legal problem you are facing.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer