Request for Initial Evidence(I-485)

Prospect Park, PA |

I have filed form I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-864 my sponsor was joint, so only he filled the form . They accepted all the forms and sent me the receipts and I got appointment for fingerprints and they are asking me now to submit a completed and signed Form I-864 for the petitioner/sponsor listed on form I-130, even if joint sponsor will be used the petitioner must fill and sign the form I-864 and provide copies of petitioner's most recent Federal tax return forms. What should I do if she doesn't work at all and she never had tax return?

You still need to file the form.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Submit the required I-864 with an explanation regarding the non-employment.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

You fill out the form and put $0 as income and provide an affidavit from her that she has had no income in the past three years and was not required to file a tax return.

This answer is not to be construed as legal advice. For a free telephone consultation, contact us now at: info@moralespllc.com (512) 215-5235 Austin, (214) 377-4822 Dallas, (713) 242-1783 Houston, (210) 957-8845 San Antonio Please dial extension 500

Thank you very much. How does the affidavit look like.

I agree with all of the answers

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

Здравствуйте, Если она не работает и у неё нет дохода что мне нужно заполнить? Мне эту форму заполнял только мой спонсор

Irene Vaisman

Irene Vaisman

you have to fill out the same form (I-864) and an affidavit for not filing taxes

How does affidavit for not filing taxes look like?

I kogda ona budet zapolnyat' I-864 chto nuzhno pisat' about income and household size

The petitioner must still file the form and any of the requested documents that she has. If she has no tax returns, submit an explanation

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104