Renewing green card

Minneapolis, MN |

Permanent green card expire 3 yrs ago
have a bench warrant for nonpayment of child support
can i renew online with no problems and wont get denied or i have to go to INS office
how can i tell employers im legal if i renew so i can get employed

You can renew but I would suggest you take care of that child support arrears.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

You might want to pay the support, take care of the warrant.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

i like to know will i also be denied if i file.

Child support is a serious matter. You need to make sure it is resolved.

will i be denied then or can file the I-90 right away. thanks

1. Do not renew online ...use the paper forms
2. Take card of the child support issue
3. Have a lawyer help you with this.
If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

what is the difference if online or paper form...also as to your answer above i will be able to renew with no problems.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Simple: The online system is new and full of bugs. I don't have enough fingers on my hand to count the number of people that have experienced problems with this system. In my humble opinion, CIS needs to 'go back to the drawing board' and re-work the entire system.

Bench warrant can result in arrest. You need to pay child support.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

You need to take care of the child support problem. This will be a continual problem for you not only in regard to this subject, but also many other serious aspects of your life.

will i be denied

Dennis Wayne Stanford

Dennis Wayne Stanford

You will be denied or have licenses and/or other priviledges taken away. Correct your child support problem.