Skip to main content

Renew EAD/AP

San Jose, CA |

I am planning to renew EAD/AP for me and my family. I have applied my employment based I-485 in Jan 2012. We received EAD/AP combo cards in Mar 2012. My family (wife and kid) had traveled to India for 2 months. They have used their AP at port of entry. I'm still maintaining my H1B.
1. Do I need to pay any renewal fees? I am guessing since I applied after 30 July 2007, I don’t have to pay any fees.
2. Form I-765
a. Column 13: Manner of last Entry. Is it Paroled or Parolee or Advanced Parole?
b. Column 15: Current Immigration Status . H4/AOS Pending
c. Column: 16 (C) (9)?
3. Form I-131 Column: 3 Class of Admission. ?
4. Which USCIS address should I send? My service center is Nebraska.
5. Do I need to send all EAD/APs together or in different envelops?
Thanks in advance,

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


1. Any time your applying for benefits from USCIS they will make you pay application fees unless you get a waiver and those are hard to obtain and I would not recommend you applying for one it could jeopardize your I-485 application.

You should hire competent counsel to assist you with the rest of the application specific question. Call us or any of the other colleagues.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer