Skip to main content

Remove Conditions on my Green Card, card expired soon, how can I keep stay in the state with my job.

Katy, TX |

I got married 4 years ago, my Green Card will be expired within one month, I sent my document 3 times to remove condition but USCIS didn't get it. what can I do to continue stay and work in the state?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


3 times? Maybe you need to hire a professional at this point.


I agree. You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney. How are you sure they did not receive it? If you do not file to remove the conditions on your green card on time, it could result in a revocation of your permanent residence. I have an office local to Houston if you'd like to consult with me about re-filing, and this time making sure that USCIS receives your application.

I am located in Houston, Texas, but do consults and have clients all over the United States. Avvo doesn't pay me for this response, and I'm only offering limited advice based on the few facts given me in your question. I am not your lawyer solely because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me or are interested in a low cost or free consultation, please contact me directly. . Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. It's impossible to fully evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer