Skip to main content

Reinstate visa is it possible

Philadelphia, PA |

I am a sponser and my husband is from west africa my question is if filed for visa for my husband children and i got as still doing the forms for the visa as far as i 864 but i changed my mind and decided not to file so i write nvc and they responded that the petition was withdrawn now i want to know if i can reapply to visa

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration US visas
Attorney answers 4


if you withdrew the I-130, you have to start all over. Since these are your step kids, need to know more factors such as their current age and much more. Schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney to discuss.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.


You must start-all-over-again.

Get a lawyer ... it will be more difficult the second time around.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


You need to re-file the I-130.


Yes you can.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer