Skip to main content

Regarding B1/B2 visa

Lottsburg, VA |

I will be entering the USA on a B1/B2 visa
I would like to know if the entry permit issue could be given for 1 year
Or is the maximum or 6 months?
The second Question is about the entry permit extension
What are the possible problems that I could meet on coming again to the USA after an entry permit extension on the previous visit?
The third question is if the extension of the visa B1 was rejected
Would I be required to leave for 6 months before re-entering or just 1 months then I can re-enter?
The last question is about visa change status
Could I apply for a visa change status to F1/J1 after getting an extension to stay for example for 1 year and 3 months instead of 12 months only with the extension
Thank you

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I assume that you will be here soon. the I-94 will be for 6 months or less (not more). After you come in, schedule a consultation with an attorney of your choice to discuss.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer