Skip to main content

Regaining child custody from dcf

Millbury, MA |

They took my 4 grandkids from my two daughters and never gave me or my family a chance to get custody.They used alll the wrong reasons in any way they could to keep them from me and my family.I have been trying to find a lawyer to prove all the crookedness of dcf amongst other things involved.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am sorry to hear about your difficult situation. You can still seek to file guardianship petitions for your grandchildren. You should seek advice from a qualified family law attorney who gave you a solid game plan.

Advice provided is of a general nature to provide guidance. Divorce law is state specific. One should always check the laws in their home jurisdiction. An attorney-client relationship is not intended or established through provided responses.