Received ticket from photo enforced red light. States MO doesnt assess points for this, but is it considered a moving violation

Saint Louis, MO |

Company I work for only allows one moving violation every 12 months.

It depends on the law in the location within Missouri that you received the ticket. However, I will say that a good portion, if not most, do not consider it a moving violation as you were not and could not be captured moving by a still photograph.

Joseph Abrams Specter

Joseph Abrams Specter

Also depends on what you were cited for, i.e. running red light, speeding, etc.

Where did this happen?

Matisyahu Wolfberg
www.FormerCop.com
NY Criminal defense Attorney

Contact an experienced criminal attorney in your immediate area for a free initial consult. He/she is likely familiar with how that jurisdiction addresses these tickets. In general, camera tickets have been contested from the start as they normally can't confirm the driver.

NOTE: The use of the Internet for communications with the firm or this attorney will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.