Skip to main content

Received a citation for purch etc alcoh bev by a minor. If I plead guilty and pay the fine will I have a record?

Lansdale, PA |

I did not buy the alcohol, but admitted to drinking. Police confiscated the bottles. Also will I have to go to court if plead not guilty and pay the fine via mail?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Hire a criminal defense lawyer in your area to represent you at court.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


You will have a record and a license suspension. Retain a criminal defense attorney and they will protect your interests.


Yes pleading guilty will result in a record which might be expunged later. You will also get a license suspension hire an attorney to represent you.


Yes. There is also a license suspension involved, as well. I suggest that you plead NOT GUILTY and hire a local criminal defense attorney. If you plead not guilty, you will get a court date before a district justice.