Re-entry permit ?

Lexington, SC |

Hello sir
I just wondering how much the attorney fees if I want to file I-131 for A re-entry permit ?
how long the Processing Time ? and can it be expedited ?
I have applied for A re-entry permit before and I have not traveled because I have a care wreck , what is my chances to get a nother one ?
thank you

Every lawyer is different but I would think from $ 200 to $500. It's one page.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

Cost will vary among lawyers and jurisdictions. Get a telephone consult with a few, then decide on who to retain.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

It takes about 2-3 months, but can be expedited. Cost varies. Good luck.

Simone Coley, Bachand & Bachand; 855-422-2426. 189 State Street, Suite 100, Bridgeport, CT 06604

Depends on the attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

We charge a reasonable fee. It can be expedited if you have a good reason you have to travel sooner than later. Please call my office at (704) 568-9228 if you are interested.