Skip to main content

Quick claim deed ! can you be forced to sign it if other party refuses to refinance mortgage to get Ur name of it ! If she is

Lockport, IL |

unemployed what then are options?

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce
Attorney answers 3


this is about the fourth time you have asked the same question. re asking does not change the answers.


You have asked this before. The answer doesn't change. It is QUIT claim deed, not quick claim deed.


You should consult an attorney.

Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein


Ya think?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer