I am currently holding a L1 visa and my wife is holding a L2 visa, both visa being valid for the next 9 months. My wife has got admitted to a master program starting this summer and she wants to change to F1 because I may loose my L1 status soon. In addition, we are planning to go to China recently for a 2-week vacation. 1) If she goes to the US Consular in China to apply for a F1 visa but gets declined, is her L2 visa still valid? Can she enter the U.S. with her L2 visa? 2) If she comes back to the U.S. with L2 visa, and submit I-539 (change of status) immediately after entry, will her I-539 be declined due to "presumed fraudulent"? 3) If I submit my I-539 immediately after entering US with L1 visa, am I subject to "presumed fraudulent"? Thank you very much.