Skip to main content

Procedure in WA state to expunge vacate misdemeanor assault DV charge

Kent, WA |

What is the process and cost of removing this conviction from my record?

My sentence was reduced to a 4th degree assault, gross misdemeanor and my sentencing and probation was completed in October 2005. Is it possible to have my record expunged now? I am 19 years old

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


In Washington, we use the term "vacation of conviction" when describing the removal of criminal records for the purposes of employment and housing. You can review the legal guide, below, for how the steps on how to vacate a misdemeanor fourth degree assault that has a domestic violence classification.