Skip to main content

Probation Violation (When Probation Terms are Altered)

Mableton, GA |
Attorney answers 1


Without taking a look at the actual sentencing sheet, etc., no one on here can adequately respond to your question. I advise speaking with an attorney, and bringing all documentation with you, as that is the best way to probably get a complete answer to your question. Good luck.