Probation

Orlando, FL |

where is the tri county for orange county, florida?

Best Answer

Orange Osceola and Seminole counties. But don't ask us, ask the probation officer. If unclear file a motion for clarification of the sentence. Better to be safe than sorry.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

Am I missing something, or have you mistaken this forum for a place where one can ask directions? Because, I unfortunately, must have missed class the day that they covered the Florida geography section of criminal procedure. I would suggest that you contact the court or the probation department for the information that you are seeking.

Orange County, Seminole County, and Osceola County.

But, as always, please verify this with your probation officer. There's no need for a violation of probation just because probation was a bit vague as to what they meant by "tri-county".

Good Luck,