Pretrial Diversion

Chicago, IL |

Why are the AUSA's from the justice department inclined to use non prosecution agreements with large corporation (hence: HSBC money laundering), and not with individual people accused of crimes?

Filed under: Criminal defense

Because they're corrupt.

This is not legal advice. This is merely a recommendation on how to get what you need from the Court.

Lol. I figured that. God damn it in America things are not what they really appear to be.

The Golden Rule, he who has the gold makes the rules

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

Lol. It is quite ironic that things work like that, because our system is supposed to be fair, but in all actuality it isn't. Thanks for being honest about your views.

Stephen Ross Cohen

Stephen Ross Cohen

Our system is still the fairest I have seen in my travels, but you must understand that only G-d is perfect, everything man makes will have some imperfections. And in many cases those imperfections will be exploited by someone.