Post Decision Activity - For I129 Petition

Ambia, IN |

Hi,
My H1B petition's online status shows "PostDecision Activity."
1. It is mentioned that my case is Approved. But what is the difference between Decision and Post-Decision Activity?
2. When can i expect the petition to reach my employed?

Thanks in Advance.

Filed under: Immigration US visas

Post decision activity means the approval is on its way, if the decision was an approval. Your employer should get notice in about a week .

Answers given on this site are general advice only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Post decision activity is everything that follows the making of the decision--sending out decision, etc.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.