Skip to main content

Possible personal injury and discrimination case. How to find the contingency attorney ?

Los Angeles, CA |

Possible personal injury and discrimination case. How to find the contingency attorney ?
I live in Southern California

+ Read More

Attorney answers 10

Best Answer

There are many attorneys here on AVVO in the LA area. Use the Find a Lawyer search tool. Good luck!

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.


You can use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


Use the AVVO find a lawyer tab.


Look it up on this site.



try this site as there are many great lawyers on here. Good luck.


You're absolutely on the right website for that.


Another good referral for employment lawyers is

David Mallen
310.895.0107 cell phone

David A. Mallen offers answers on Avvo for general information only. This offer of free, general answers is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. If you need specific advice regarding your legal question, you should consult an attorney confidentially. Many experienced California labor and employment attorneys, including David A. Mallen offer no-risk legal consultations to employers and employees at no charge. David A. Mallen is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, as well as the California Labor Commissioner and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. Failure to take legal action within the time periods prescribed by law could result in the loss of important legal rights and remedies.


You may call your local county bar association and ask them for a list of attorneys that do this type of work, and offer a free consultation. I also offer a free consultation.

Ajay Kwatra, Esq.
(858) 539-1820


You may also have a workman's compensation case if the injury occurred at work. You should consult with a lawyer promptly.


Dear Poster,

I am sorry you are the victim of personal injury and discrimination. I think what you are asking is not "where do I go to search for an attorney," but rather, how to find the right attorney.

The right attorney, in my experience, is one that provides you with guidance, time, and understanding. If you contact lawyers, you should gauge how much attention the lawyer (not his/her assistant, staff, paralegal, etc.) gives you. Unfortunately, many lawyers are overwhelmed with work, and are not able to give clients personalized attention. However, a good relationship between lawyer and client is always important, and leads to lessen the chance that there is a disconnect between the client's expectations and the outcome of the case.

My recommendation is that you consult with 3-5 lawyers, and see which one you like best. You can do consultations over the telephone or in person, or video-conference, if the lawyer has a sopihisticated law office. Consultations should be free, and for this type of case, you should not be expected to pay for costs.

I have represented numerous personal injury and discrimination clients. If I can be of help, let me know. My contact information is below.

Rabeh M. A. Soofi

Los Angeles | California
Phone: 213.632.9390
Fax: 213.986.3485
Twitter: @rabehsoofi


*** ATTORNEY ADVERTISING MATERIAL *** I am providing you with general comments, not legal advice. Nothing in this answer creates an attorney-client relationship nor constitutes legal advice, as I do not know the facts of your case well enough to be able to guide you, nor am I making any promises about the outcome of your case, or any guarantees about my capabilities, skill level, or predicted success. If you would like to retain me to provide you with legal advice, please contact me and we can discuss the engagement.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer