We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I am planning to file for divorce. And here are the details,
1. I am the primary earner in the house. I make a gross pay of 150K. My wife is a SAHM
2. We have been married 12 years with a 7 and a 2 year old
3. We have a house in Seattle, which has a outstanding payment of $375K. The title is in both our names. We bought the house in 2008.
4. I have a 401K with about $260K in it. And in the checking accounts we have about 200K.
5. I have 2 cars, which together should be worth about $ 15k total.
With the above scenario, if we have a divorce, can some body give me a accurate picture as to how things will be divided.
Divorce Dividing debts in a divorce Community property in divorce Child support Parenting plans and divorce Alimony Divorce and bankruptcy Bankruptcy Credit Debt Nondischargeable debt and alimony Bankruptcy and debt Divorce and family Family law Domestic relationships Marriage Parenting plan
Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.