Pls i need really help about n400

Houston, TX |

file basic 3 years marriage got 10 years green card june 2012 after send i751,file n400 august 2012 , and i got interview 01/09/2013 interview was fine pass test ,in January 22, 2013 got RFE ask 3 years taxreturn joint accont phone bills .send rfe in January 28, 2013 my, ,got call from the io who did my interview and he told me that my case under review and he star asking me if my wife with me i was at work because im truck driver i told him she is in home and we just move to houston and he told me he may move my case to houston . my case is in san antonio . i post this before today i just got onther call from IO told me he need my new addresse because he want to transfer my file to houston tx . i ask him if my n400 is approved he told me they application reject 2 times ? help pls

You post is confusing in that I did not get whether you are dealing with IO on your N400 with the removal of conditions having been completed or N400 Also what kind of a help would you expect on AVVO? Tell me and I will try to help

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

im dealing with n400 i have 10 years grend card he call me today to move my file from san antonio to houston asking for my new address and i ask me if my N400 approved after i send RFE he told me they reject my application 2 times i did interview 01/09/2013 and i got rfe 01/20/2013 i responde 01/28/2013

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Got it They have the right to do that because you are getting an early citizenship benefit When you run into a situation like that and you indeed live with your wife in a valid marriage, I would suggest you hire an immigration attorney locally and that would save you a lot of hassle and money in the long run; Basically, they feel unsure about whether you indeed still live with your wife; If you still do, just try to be as accomodative to the officer as possible and you are going to be fine

he told me they dont belive because of my business im truck driver i go 48 states my application in san atonio he is going to send it to houston. hire lawyer in houston? is near 90 days from interview i know they have 120 days u think he will take more then 120 days?

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

It is very safe to say that it will

he told me i will have to do my ceremony in houston im thinking they may approve my application .

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

I hope they will, I just see from experience that between office transfers may take longer than desired

if i hire lawyer how he can take action over my case ?

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Making inquires; making inquiries doing inforpass; talking to supervisors to have your case back on track

he told me they reject my application 2 times is that his supervisor? he is giving me chance maybe they will approve it if he move my file?

Specifically, what help are you asking for?

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

he told me they reject my application 2 times is that mean denied? and im waiting near 90 days after my interview. he will make delay after he move my file to houston? i did my interview in san antonio tx

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Did they "reject" before or after the interview. Generally, when CIS rejects an application it is because of a filing deficiency, such as failing to sign an application or submitting the wrong fee. If an interview was conducted and they are contemplating moving the case to a different office, that does not appear to be a "rejection." Perhaps you are referring to CIS "denying" the application? If that is so, I have no way of telling without more information. The location of your file is governed by where you live. If you move to a different jurisdiction then the file should be moved there. It may cause a delay, but the application should not be denied simply because it has been moved to a different office.

they reject after interview i got rfe i send it back with all what they ask but he told me i will have to do my ceremony in houston ? he really confused me just make me nerves

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

You can always hire a lawyer to find out what is going on.

USCIS will not decide the N-400 until they first rule on your I-751.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.