Skip to main content

Ploice came to house got computer for making checks other ppl lockup saying person making it

Southfield, MI |
Attorney answers 5


What exactly is your question? Did the police have a search warrant? If you or someone you know have been charged contact an experienced Michigan criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to review the case and to see if there are any issues to challenge the search of the house and discovery of the evidence. After the thoroughly reviewing all the evidence in the case you can then discuss options and likely outcomes. As of now, a lot more information is needed before we can offer more guidance.


I assume you got arrested and charged with a felony. If so, you need to hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP. There may be legal defenses available regarding the search and probable cause. Get counsel now!

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


I'm not sure what you are asking- but if the police seized your computer, you need to hire an attorney ASAP.


Hire an attorney ASAP. Don't talk to anyone without representation. What do you mean by "lock up"?


You need a lawyer!!

The above response is general information ONLY and is not legal advice, does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should NOT be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney. You should seek the advice of competent counsel before taking any action related to your inquiry.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer