Skip to main content

Please I want the name and address of the most professional attorneys in asylum who succeeded to get approved in most cases.

Orlando, FL |

I am from Egypt, I live now in Orlando, Florida 7 months ago. I am seeking to process for asylum. My I94 has been expired a month ago. I have a religion reason for the asylum.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I am moving this question from "ethics" (which deals with attorney disciplinary rules and supervision) to immigration.

Asylum is a complicated and difficult area of immigration law and you will need a qualified immigration attorney to prove you would be subject to persecution in your country of origin.

This answer is provided under the “Terms and Conditions of Use” (“ToU”), particularly ¶9 which states that any information provided is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and me or any other attorney. Such information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. In particular, my answers and those of others are not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely solely upon Legal Information you obtain from this website or other resources which may be linked to an answer for informational purposes. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Site are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege. The full Avvo ToU are set forth at . In addition, while similar legal principles often apply in many states, I am only licensed to practice in the State of New York and Federal Courts. Any general information I provide about non-New York laws should be checked with an attorney licensed to practice in your State. Lastly, New York State Court rules (22 NYCRR Part 1200, Rule 7.1) also require me to inform you that my answers and attorney profile posted on the site may be considered "attorney advertising" and that "prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome".

Jack Richard Lebowitz

Jack Richard Lebowitz


p.s. You will probably get some answers from qualified immigration attorneys. You can also use the "Find an Attorney" tab on this site with the subject matter being immigration or google local immigration attorneys or law firms.


Asylum is incredibly complex and you should hire an experienced immigration attorney to assist you. You should be aware that, with very limited exceptions, you must file for asylum within one year of arriving in the US. Because you have already been here for 7 months, you have a very limited amount of time to put together a strong case.


You can research attorneys in your area, on Avvo and through AILA, specifically in Florida or South Florida, who are the best attorneys in the state for immigration law. If they have a full-range law firm this will include asylum law. Be careful -- many attorneys do not do asylum and may have little or no experience with this sub-field. Make sure you ask a lot of questions and especially how many asylum cases they have done. It will be important to seek help immediately, as you know, because of the 1-year bar issue. Good luck

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.


You should check on this web site, the local bar association or with AILA. Look for an experienced immigration attorney/law firm.


Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer