PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!! PLEASE!!!

Kalamazoo, MI |

Is been two weeks i responded to my RFE that was sent to me after my marriage based interview. I Please how long before i hear from them and is been 17 days now since they receive it. i have been checking my online status still says TESTING AND INTERVIEW and is been way over a month now. Please how will i know they are satisfy with the RFE. please i will need your advice.

17 days is NOT a long time to wait for an USCIS response. You might be wise to seek my legal advice or that of one of my colleagues. I can be reached at either (770)955-1785 or via e-mail at bob@bobbeer.com. Hope this helps. Wishing you well. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER

This communication does not create an attorney client relationship. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at any time at either (770)955-1785 or (678)576-9394 or via e-mail at bob@bobbeer.com. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER

It's too soon to panic. We don't usually even expect to hear back within the first 30 days (though sometimes USCIS surprises us).

Same answer as before.