Plea deal vandalism result 3 years summary probation, community service 10 hours, anger management 12 sessions, 4th amendment

San Diego, CA |

waiver, pay for damage to victims car $1262.04 Fair?

Yes we have a lawyer he feels this is fair. No prior criminal history a major car accident in April 08 hit by a DUI driver case was never sent to the DA stopped at the Encinitas Sheriffs office. This case comes from the Sheriffs office.

Best Answer

Your answer sounds like advice given from a public defender. Often times, their case load is so great that they are more interested in getting a file off their desk rather than evaluating the merits and going to trial. I reccomend you contact another attorney for a second opinion.

Not a public defender, I will know attorney in Vista that is all over the news these days. No pretrial just a plea deal called another attorney he said I don't touch that guys deals but ask him why there was not a conversation with the victim since the new vandalism limit is $950.00. this paid attorney is busy defending SDPD cops

Bad choice research, research, research your attorney they are not all their for you.

A well know attorney in Vista

Who knows? Did you have a lawyer? If you did you should ask him. Otherwise a lot depends on numerous factors: was it misdemeanor or felony vandalism (sounds like misdo) and all the facts and circumstances of the case including your criminal history.

no it's felony

If you are doubting the advice of the attorney you currently have, perhaps it's time to hire another attorney...one who can give you a thorough assessment of the case in-person, much more so than we can do on the internet.

Good Luck!

Whether the outcome in a particular case is "fair" depends on all of the facts of that case. Without reading police reports and reviewing the other evidence, it's impossible to say how good a deal this is. You should discuss this with your attorney, and ask him or her WHY it's fair.