Skip to main content

Plea deal

Hayward, CA |
Attorney answers 5


Yea, ask your attorney. If you don't have an attorney hire one asap


Tough to say without knowing the facts of your case. But the fact that you're set for trial does not mean that you can't still reach a plea bargain. In some cases, the offer from the prosecution will improve once trial approaches. Talk to your attorney. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

Scotty J Storey

Scotty J Storey


As noted, it depends on your facts and the skillset and reputation of your attorney.


More facts are needed. Get an attorney to handle this!

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777


As you can tell from the answers of my fellow lawyers take some time NOW and meet with an attorney that is familiar with DUI/MV matters. If you have one already you should have had this conversation by now. Good Luck.

Contributions to do not establish an attorney-client relationship.


If you have a reputable attorney who actually tries cases, often the best deals are made when he or she announces ready for trial! Talk to several attorney immediately so you can choose the right fit. Time is of the essence. Good luck!

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer