Skip to main content

Personal injury case that violated the bad faith law

Boynton Beach, FL |

I have personal injury case that went in to them apparently violating the bad faith law in florida i was wondering if once its considered bad faith is that permanently bad faith or can they go back to giving what the policy limit is

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Bad faith litigation opens up a whole new range of damages for you. Talk to your bad faith attorney about this!

Best of luck!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


Not enough info. Consult attorney in FL.

Nothing in this communication should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship. This is for informational purposes only. Attorney will take no action on your behalf unless and until a written retainer agreement is signed. There are strict time deadlines on filing claims and, as such, you are advised to consult with and retain an attorney immediately to file such claims timely or you will lose any right to recovery.


Bad Faith cases and related laws are very complicated. There are many moving parts and complexities to a Bad Faith case. Because of this, you should ask your attorney or consult with an attorney about this matter.


I would require a lot more information to determine whether you indeed have a claim that exceeds the available insurance coverage for which the applicable carrier failed to satisfy its fiduciary duty of good faith and fair dealing. To learn more about insurance carrier bad faith and the overall responsibilities of insurance carriers, please visit the following link

I wish you the best of luck.

This advice should not be construed as forming an attorney-client relationship. Please contact a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction for a consultation and evaluation of your potential claim.