Skip to main content

Personal Injury

Reno, NV |

A person who has been stalking me, is bragging to people that she implicated me in a murder case to a grand jury in Washoe County Nevada. The DA confirmed that she testified, can I find out this person's testimony about me? This person knows nothing about the case, the defendant confessed and is in prison. The person harassing me has financial reasons to get rid of me and the abuse has been ongoing the last ten years.

I have been harassed, defamed and subject to continuing attacks on my character. The theft of our business name has nearly bankrupted us. I need to divorce and get away but face continuing attacks from the ex-gf, my health is failing, she even tried to get me indicted for murder. The attacks have been made on her business stationary to public agencies, after I was forced to testify at her lawsuit, where she claimed to work for our company. My husband never defended me and has allowed these attacks to continue. Do I have a case against the ex-gf's company, in addition to the divorce case against my husband?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

You have asked questions on more than two different topics. As to the grand jury testimony, you cannot get it, so that is a dead end. As to "ex-gf" (how can you be sure she is an ex?) and her business, you may have claims but not enough info here to know. As to divorce, you need a consultation to discuss your options. Please feel free to call my office if you would like a divorce consultation. Ten years is way to long to continue to tolerate this nonsense.

Responses are for general information purposes only, and are based on the extremely limited facts given. A consultation with an attorney experienced in the area of law(s) indicated in the question is highly recommended. Information and advice given here should not be relied upon for any final action or decision, as the information is limited by its nature to the question asked and the fact(s) presented in that question. THIS RESPONSE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, particularly considering that the names of the parties are unknown.



Thank you, will contact you this afternoon!


Too many issues for a message board. You should meet with a local attorney.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email -


You should meet with a divorce attorney and discuss the potential for a Temporary Protective Order against this woman. Unfortunately, she sounds like a lot of bad news.

Clark County, Nevada practitioner.



Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer