Skip to main content

Perjury, Fraudulent Financial declarations, Forged Signatures, Fraud, Fraud on the Court, and Violations of Civil Procedures.

Carson City, NV |

Ex committed perjury on the motion for dissolution of marriage , an emergency motion , motion for an ex parte hearing , and financial declarations ; the court held hearings before I was even served ; therefore no evidence was presented to contradict perjured claims ; it was offered later ; but opposing counsel offered more perjured claims in defense ( fraud on the court ) ; during the case ex stole mail ; forged my signature on checks ; uttered forged checks ; stole the money ; concealed the evidence of the ID theft , forgery , and theft ; should the court vacate the entire case ? Order the ex to pay restitution ? Legal Fees ? Why waste time in a Divorce Court , when one party just lies about the facts ? The one making perjured statements should be in prison . Why let them raise kids to be liars too ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I am guessing all your questions where rhetorical?

Did you have an attorney defending you and moving your case forward in your interests?

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.


Demonstrating a fraud upon the court can be a basis to set aside an order or judgment (and judges get *very* angry at those who try to pull one over on them).

You need to be able to prove this, though, and your chance without an attorney is similar to the proverbial ice cube. And if you find an attorney to take this on a pure contingecny, you're probably dealing with a fool.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer