Skip to main content

Paternity was never established, my name not on birth certificate, no deductions were ever made from income, state says i owe

Tucson, AZ |

59k in arrears, child deceased at age 23, what can i do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to hire an attorney and challenge paternity. There may need to be an exhumation.

This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. It is also to give you general information and a general understanding of the law. This website is not intended to give you specific legal advice. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. We attempt to provide quality information, but the law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance.