1. Mold and plumbing leak found during new kitchen counter and back splash tile removal.
bottom unit of a 2 story 10 unit complex. (in-wall damage)
3. Found mold areas on wood, wall and plumbing corroded with a slow water leak - at least 40 yrs. old.
4. Leaking pipe supplies water to the second floor unit only.
5. Visible plumbing leak fixed by HOA
6. HOA mgr. requested report from a water damage company
7. HOA board refused to pay for water damage
8. Owner ordered and paid for a formal environmental clean up / mold report.
9. Environmental mold report with formal restoration quote provided.
Who should pay?