Skip to main content

Our wills are filed with our lawyer, but we can no longer get in touch with her. What do we do?

Cambridge, MA |

No sign of her at her former offices. No longer answers the phone. Are documents like that filed some other location? Is there a procedure for retrieving them?

+ Read More

Filed under: Professional ethics
Attorney answers 1


I have an office in Cambridge and am happy to look her up for you. Sometimes we attorney's move our practices and forget to give notice to the clients we've represented years ago. Probably just an oversight on her part. Give me a call and I'll see if she's still around.

Joseph Chancellor (617) 725-2675

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer