Skip to main content

One of my friend who filled for asylum and judge has been sent him to the court so if the comprehensive reform came and would

Brooklyn, NY |

to take the case out from there and would like to fill from this side, so is this possible for him. please write me answer thank you.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


It is not likely that comprehensive immigration reform will happen any time soon. If your friend is in removal proceedings and would like to file for asylum because he fears he will be persecuted in his home country he should hire an immigration attorney to help prove this.

Andre Olivie, Esq.


I agree with the above answer.

For further information, please see