Skip to main content

Once completed on 10 years of registering as sx offender. Do I really need to register in another state again?

Hamilton, IN |

Sexaul misconduct

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your question does not give enough information for an accurate answer to be given. Typically, though, the best course of action would be to talk to an experienced criminal defense lawyer who can advise you as to your obligations. It is very important to get this right so that you do not run the risk of being charged with Failure to Register, which is usually a Class D Felony in Indiana.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer