Skip to main content

On form I-90, what do I put? Consulate where immigrant visa or USCIS office where adjust of status was granted

Alhambra, CA |

I came from Vietnam and I went to the interview and all the process

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Was your interview in Vietnam the interview for your residency card or for a non-immigrant visa? If you had the interview in Vietnam for your residency card, then put that (ex: Hanoi), but if you had the interview for you residency card in the U.S., put that (ex: Dallas).

Good luck!




The uscis office where adjustment was granted.

Any answer provided is for informational use only and not to be construed as legal advice. One should not act or refrain to act based on the information provided. No attorney-client relationship is created until a contract is signed by both the attorney and the client.