On December 17, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Dallas, TX |

Its been a month my A number has changed and still initial review. I applied on Oct 25th at TSC. My current OPT expired on Jan 15th . I could not renew my licence. Whats is the reason for it. What should i do now?

There is nothing you can do until you get your work authorization then you can renew your license

Wait.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Wait for your EAD.

Mr. Shusterman's (former INS Trial Attorney, 1976-82) response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.