Skip to main content

On 3/27/13 I had a Dr. appt. I was charged $303.00 which I paid that day. Two mo. later I receive a bill for 664.00 what do Ido

Warrenton, VA |

I called the billing dept. I have called the Dr. office several times. She said she would get back to me in a couple days that was a week ago. The billing dept. spoke to the Dr. office they were told the lady who billed me that day made a mistake and didn't charge me for everything. The Dr. office will not return my calls. What can I do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I suggest you keep calling or perhaps go back in person to ask. You may want to write a correspondence back seeking clarity and disputing the amount; this may protect you and have legal consequences down the road.

James Zhidun Zhou

James Zhidun Zhou


You may write, date and send out this correspondence as soon as possible. But keep trying to resolve this.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer