Skip to main content

Ohio OVI- 1st offense.

Cincinnati, OH |

I was passed out in the drivers seat of my car. The car keys were not in the ignition. I was awoken by an officer, and failed the field sobriety test. I was taken to the station, and took the breathalyzer, I blew an
0.165. I was given a taxi home. I have no prior record (except for a ran stop sign). I am of legal drinking age.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


What is your question?

Chet Palumbo Chet Palumbo, Attorney at Law, LLC 1800 Lyons Rd Dayton OH 45458 (937) 435-8100


Contact a local attorney to help you with your case.


You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in your area to defend you.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


Please repost a question if you want assistance.

This is not intended as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship exists because of this response.


You definitely need to fight the charge.

Irina Vinogradsky, Esq. (216)292-6655


You may have a defense since the car was not operable. Possible to also have amended to "physical control", which carries many of same penalties as DUI but is not a DUI and does not affect your insurance the same way. You should hire an attorney to represent you as soon as possible.

Kentucky law does not certify specialty of practice in this area. The advice given herein is informational and should not be considered as creating an attorney/client relationship. Michael Bouldin is an independent attorney located in Northern Kentucky. It is strongly recommended to not give any confidential information on any website.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer