OBACARE WHERE TO APPLY?

Newark, NJ |

I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE SINCE I CAME TO THIS COUNTRY. I ALWAYS HAVE CHARITY CARE BUT THAT DOES NOT COVER FOR MY MEDICATIONS. I AM BIPOLAR AND I HAVE TO DEPEND ON MEDICATION SAMPLES WHEN I VISIT MY DOCTOR.. I AM LIVING A MISERABLE BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD MEDICATION ..
I APPEALED FOR DISABILITY AND I KNOW TAKE 18 YEARS TO GET APPROVED.. A LAWYER FROM PENNSYLVANIA HAS MY CASE.. BOTTOM LINE WHERE CAN I APPLY FOR OBAMA CARE , I AM DESPERATE TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION..PLEASE ADVICE

Please see the link I have provided below

This advice is for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship shall be formed as a result of the answer above.

You should discuss this with your Attorney for disability as well, however healthcare information is available at www.healthcare.gov. You may also get assistance through "charity" care in New Jersey. You may find more information at http://www.state.nj.us/health/charitycare/

This is not to be considered legal advice and is intended for educational/research purposes only. It does not constitute any kind of agreement for legal services between any parties. It is understood that the answers/consequences may change based on additional facts and/or circumstances not provided; and that the answers are solely to be used as general guidelines and research tools.

I agree with the other answers provided. Healthcare.Gov is the best place to get started. I have also included a link below which will connect you to local "Navigators" in NJ, which are people who are trained to help you enroll in healthcare.

This information is for informational purposes only and is NOT legal advice.